ECA is the European association of professional airline pilot associations. ECA has a multinational motivated team of 9 staff members based in Brussels working for and with pilots in Europe
We are looking for an organised multi-tasker person to assist in administrative, IT and organisation tasks of the association newly qualified and/or with up to 2 year’s experience.
If you are organised and resourceful; if you write in English as a native and are an excellent minute-taker; if you are capable to receive tasks from various persons and work under pressure… we have a job for you in our team.
- Provide office support to the Office Manager and colleagues
- Take minutes in English and organise meetings logistics
- Assist the Communications officer with updating and developing social media tools, publications, campaigns…
- Provide IT support (e.g. installing programmes, solving problems, liaising with our IT external consultants).
- Degree in secretariat, communications, languages, translation or similar
- Excellent English writing skills (good written and spoken French is an asset)
- Experience in taking minutes/writing reports in English
- Office 365 and MS Office package and at ease with computers set up
- Knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems, Google Suite (Analytics, AdWords), and basic newsletter software is a plus.
Your application letter and CV (max. 1 page each) should be sent to email@example.com by 1 October 2018. Interviews will take place on 8 and/or 9 October at ECA offices: Rue du Commerce 20-22 B-1000 Brussels.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to candidates who are shortlisted for an interview.